Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Introduction

Honestly speaking, I am Ms. Clueless here.

I am 21. International student who graduated from a college in NY in May 2013. Works a "perfect" job in Midtown Manhattan and its been only 3 months into it. Currently living in New York with lots of hopes, aspirations and goals set for myself.


Ordinary girl with an ordinary life with extra ordinary dreams. However, I believe in myself and will survive in this world no matter what. I like to think I am a positive person, judgmental sometimes and confused all the time.

I decided to start blogging because I have been journaling since I was 16. So…I am sure this is the next best step for me. I have great ideas and lots of questions that have no answers. I will be sharing my thoughts and experiences as a 21 year old girl who has just stepped into the real world. So lets see how it goes :)

Everything happens for a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment